How To Turn Off Subtitles On Netflix Apple TV
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to turn off subtitles on Netflix apple TV, you can’t deny that every now and then we need to switch on the subtitles of a movie or show we are watching on Netflix.
There could be a hundred reasons as to why. There could be too much noise around in the office or house, or the dogs decide to start barking in the middle of your climax scene or simply because the language of the title is foreign to you.
In such cases, it is a good idea to have subtitles. However, there are also times when these subtitles are not required and start to either ruin the suspense or be distracting or simply a nuisance value.
In such cases, how do you remove these subtitles?
Netflix is an online media streaming platform that can be accessed using various devices like your TV, laptop or desktop, mobile phones, tablets, etc.
It is operational in countries all over the world. It has a massive collection of movies, series, reality dramas, etc.
That the team customizes for every country based on the movie industries of the country and preference of the citizens.
In this article, we will see how turn off the subtitles on Netflix Apple TV.
The process is extremely easy. If you don’t know how this can be done, you have come to the right place just follow the step-by-step procedure as explained in the points below and you will be done in no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Turn Off Subtitles On Netflix Apple TV :-
- To start, you will first need to access the Netflix account on your Apple TV.
- Log into your account and open the profile of your choice.
- Now, open the main menu and go over to the ‘Settings’ option using your Apple TV remote.
- This will be depicted by a gear-like icon.
- The next thing to do is click on the ‘General’ icon to move ahead.
- In the next step, you will see the ‘Accessibility’ features. Click on this icon.
- Now in order to turn off the subtitles, you will be required to unselect or deselect the ‘Closed captions + SDH’ icon.
- Moreover if you want to turn off the subtitles for a specific title and not in general for all, you can simply click on the Select button on your remote control.
- In a few seconds, a menu will appear on your screen.
- Here you will be able to see options and settings related to captions and subtitles.
- Now, you may turn off the subtitles.
- Note that if you use the second process, you will have to repeat it every time you don’t want subtitles while watching a title on Netflix.
I hope this article on how to turn off subtitles on Netflix apple TV helps you and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.