How To Turn Off Subtitles On Disney Plus Roku
Last Updated : Jun 7, 2022
IN - Disney Plus
In this article we will show you how to turn off subtitles on Disney plus Roku, subtitles have revolutionized the way one watches cinema today. Long gone are the days when you could only watch shows and movies that were filmed and launched in a language you were familiar with.
In today’s times, with the help of subtitles, you can easily watch shows and movies from different parts of the world without any difficulty.
This has, as a consequence, also widened the reach of media and narrowed the prejudice and handicap that divided art by language barriers.
However, when you watch shows or movies made in a language that you understand, often the subtitles act as a hindrance and an irritant factor. Therefore, it is better to simply turn them off.
In this article, we are going to explore and understand how to turn off the subtitles on Disney plus on the Roku device just follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step By Step Guide On How To Turn Off Subtitles On Disney Plus Roku :-
- In order to begin this process, the first thing that you need to do is check that your Roku device is connected to an active wi-fi or internet connection.
- Once the connections of the internet and the device are made sure of, you will need to head over to the Disney plus account that you hold.
- To access your account, tap on the app icon. This will automatically bring you to the homepage of your account. Here, you will be able to see all the latest releases, genres, etc.
- Next, either search for a title to watch or simply click on the title that you wish to play without subtitles.
- Once the title has begun to play on the screen, use your remote control to press either the up or down button.
- This will show you several options related to the title settings.
- From here, click on the ‘Audio and subtitles’ icon using your remote.
- In the next step, all that you need to do is click on the ‘Off’ button against the Subtitles option.
- In order to exit the description page, press the Back button on the remote.
- Now you can resume to playing your title. The subtitles will no longer show.
This is how you can easily remove or turn off the subtitles on your Disney plus account on the Roku device.
This will help you continue watching your show or movie without any nuisance and inconvenience.
I hope this article on how to turn off subtitles on Disney plus Roku helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.