How To Turn Off Narrator On Disney Plus
Last Updated : Apr 15, 2022
IN - Disney Plus
In this article we will show you how to turn off narrator on Disney plus, Disney Plus is one of the best online streaming entertainment platforms with a wide variety of content provided by Disney Pixar National Geographic and marvel studios.
It is possible for a user to get lost in the library and stream movies and TV shows.
With the help of Disney plus you can also watch content like movie TV shows and documentaries from other channels such as pixar, Star Wars National Geographic or marvel.
In case of vision impaired and blind subscribers many of the content on Disney plus provide a narrator track. with the help of the narrator track the announcer of the speaker describes all the happening on the screen.
Sometimes the narration can irritate for some users and they might prefer to turn it off on Disney Plus.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to shut down the narrator option on Disney plus this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Turn Off Narrator On Disney Plus :-
Pre-requirements in order to turn off narrator on Disney Plus
- Disney plus subscription
- Using the Disney Plus application from Android ios device or Smart TV.
- Open the Disney Plus application on your device.
- In case it does not log you into your account simply enter your Disney Plus account credentials such as your valid email address along with password to proceed further.
- Select the specific movie TV show or documentary that you want to watch on Disney.
- You can enter the search query in the search bar placed at the top of the screen.
- The search bar will display the result that matches your query.
- Start playing the movie TV show or documentary on Disney Plus.
- Now click the center of the screen to display the transport control which includes play pause, skip back, skip forward.
- Thermosetting square placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A player setting will appear in front of you. From the audio list you need to click the English option.
- You can also select any other option except the one which includes the letter A D in its name.
- It will disable the narrator voice.
- Now you need to click the X option on the settings screen to close the window.
- The X button will display at the top right corner of the screen. This will redirect you to the movie screen.
- Finally click the play button in order to begin your movie.
- Now you will no longer be able to hear the voice of the narrator.
I hope this article on how to turn off narrator on Disney plus helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can turn off the narrator on Disney plus along with the pre-requirements and the steps mentioned above are called detail and easy to follow and implement