How To Turn Off Auto Renewal Amazon Prime
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to turn off auto renewal amazon prime, amazon Prime is one of the most popular entertainment streaming platforms across the globe. With its monthly subscription users can get to see a lot of content such as movies, series, documentaries, TV shows and others.
Sometimes users say their payment details on Amazon prime and are scared of the fact that the count will auto renew and money will be debited.
In this case users can easily turn off their auto renewal feature on Amazon Prime. users can easily turn off this feature on both desktop and mobile devices.
In this article we will explain how you can turn off auto renewal Amazon prime on application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to turn off auto renewal Amazon Prime this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Turn Off Auto Renewal Amazon Prime :-
- Open an Amazon application on your mobile device.
- You do not need the Amazon Prime application. You can easily change the prime account setting with the help of Amazon shopping application.
- In case you are not signed in to your account you need to enter your Amazon account credentials to proceed further.
After successfully logging into your account click the three horizontal lines placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- A new page will display in front of you which will show different shopping categories.
- Scroll at the bottom of the page and you will see various options named orders, buy again, account and list.
In order to turn off the auto renewal option click the account tab.
- On the next page you will see various setting options for Orders and accounts.
- Under the account setting look for the manage Prime membership.
Click the arrow at the right end of this option.
- With the help of this option you can see and manage your Amazon Prime account.
At the bottom of your profile name click the option manage membership.
- It includes a downward arrow which will open another dropdown list.
- The drop down list includes three options showing your prime plan, membership ending and manage membership.
Click the option manage membership.
- Here you can update, cancel and more with your prime member account.
- After this you need to end your membership by clicking the option and membership after which you will lose access to all your prime benefits.
I hope this article on how to turn off auto renewal amazon prime helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are called detailed and easy to follow.