How To Trim A YouTube Video In PowerPoint
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to trim a YouTube video in PowerPoint, In Microsoft PowerPoint, you can easily trim the video with the help of the tools that are built within the app. Microsoft PowerPoint is extensively used to create presentations and basic template explainers.
It doesn't matter what version of PowerPoint you are using the basic concept of trimming the video is the same for all the versions.
The only difference between different ranges of the tools can be located under different ribbons.
Once the user gets to know about the location and the tools that can help to trim a video it becomes quite easy for trimming a YouTube video in PowerPoint.
Step By Step Guide On How To Trim A YouTube Video In PowerPoint :-
- Launch MS PowerPoint on your PC.
- Open a new project or you can also open an existing one.
Now click on the insert that is placed at the top of the menu bar. The insert bar shows various options like Slides, tables, images, illustrations, add-ins, , links, comments, text, symbols and media.
- Look for the media section. The media section includes three options named video, audio and screen recording. Click the option of video from the media section.
In Microsoft PowerPoint, you can insert video from the device or online.
- Now search for the video from the device or online and import the selected video to the PowerPoint.
After importing the video in the PowerPoint presentation right-click the video. A drop-down menu along with the panel will appear on the screen. Click the option of trim from the panel that is displayed above or below the menu in order to trim the video.
- Now in this step, you need to move the green trimming handle that is placed at the right and left corner of the video. You can drag the handle to the right or left as per your own convenience and how much you want to trim the video.
There is also another method through which you can trim the video by entering the start time and end time in order to trim the video.
After trimming the video tab it displays the play button below the video. When you click the play button a preview of the edited video full display on your screen and you can press ok in order to save the changes.
I hope this article on how to trim a YouTube video in PowerPoint helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.