How To Transfer YouTube Downloaded Videos To Pendrive
Last Updated : Sep 10, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to transfer YouTube downloaded videos to pendrive, YouTube is one of the best ways of entertainment. You can upload content and as per view you can earn some revenue.
Your offline video will last just for 30 days and it will only run in the YouTube app. Some video and music seem like you should save it permanently in your computer or in your pendrive because we love to hear it again and again.
YouTube has millions or even billions of users worldwide. This is one of the most popular social media sites along Facebook and Twitter, it is one of the best tools for promotion now-a-days, you can easily promote your content, product, business or any stuff through YouTube.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer YouTube Downloaded Videos To Pendrive :-
There is no direct way to download and transfer YouTube video to pendrive but, by following these steps you can do it.
Open google search bar or google chrome in your smartphone. Chrome app is like a circle filled with yellow, green,red colour and blue colour in the middle.
Type 'Download videoder application' and click on the search button.
Open the official site of the videoder application or click on the link given to directly open the official website of the videoder. www.videoder.com
Click on the 'Download' option present in the middle of the page as given below in the screenshot.
A pop-up will appear written 'This type of file can harm your device' Click on 'Ok' button as given in screenshot. (This is an advisory message from google and it will show every time you download any application from google).
- Click on three dots (more options) present on the right side of the page.
Click on the videoder application and then click on the 'Install' button as shown in the screenshot given below. Click on the install button.
After successfully installing, open the 'Videoder' application. It's like a yellow play button in black background. (You can download any video, Songs, movie's, app's from the app (Videoder).
When you open the application (Videoder) interface will be like this.
Click on the YouTube option present in the left side of the application page.
Search or choose the video which you want to download and transfer in your pendrive.
Click on the 'Download' option button present in the right side of the application page.
Click on the quality of the video which you want to download in your smartphone and transfer to pendrive.
Click on the 'Start Download' option as shown in the screenshot. Higher quality takes more MB to download. (You can also download it in the form of mp3).
- After successful download your downloaded video will be saved on your smartphone. Now you can simply transfer the video to a pendrive.
After download there are two ways to transfer video in pendrive. First is Directly through phone to pendrive. And second one From computer to pendrive.
Method 1 :-
- Insert your pendrive in your smartphone.
- Go to file manager and open the 'Videoder' folder.
- Click on download option
- Then, click on video options.
- Choose the video and select the transfer option.
- Select pendrive option (It may also show the game of pendrive)
- Click on paste options.
- After successful transfer your selected video will go to pendrive from the phone.
Method 2 :-
- Connect your smartphone to your computer through a data cable .(You will see your phone storage in 'My PC' after successful authentication).
- Connect your pendrive to your computer.
- Go to 'My Files' option.
- Click on 'Phone'.
- Open Videoder then click on download then click on videos.
- Choose the downloaded video which you want to transfer and select 'Send to' option.
- Select 'Pendrive' option.
- Your selected video will be transferred to your pendrive.
So, guys, these were some steps by which you can transfer YouTube downloaded videos to pendrive.
There is no direct way to transfer any YouTube video to pendrive, by using the following application (Videoder) you will be able to do this. I hope this article on how to transfer YouTube downloaded videos to pendrive helps you.