How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC Windows 10
Last Updated : Jun 15, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC windows 10, you can easily connect an iPhone to a PC for transferring the photo by using the file explorer which directly connects the device to onboard storage.
Apple devices often come as iPhone names where the name wins the owners first name.
File Explorer will look through various files which also include a dcim media folder.
With the help of this folder you can easily drag and drop in order to access files from your iPhone to PC.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC Windows 10 :-
Using File Explorer
- First you need to plug your iPhone into your PC with the help of a suitable USB cable.
- After connecting both the devices you need to open the window explorer from your desktop by clicking the start menu from the taskbar.
- Another way to launch window Explorer is to simply use the shortcut called windows key + E from your keyboard.
- The left side of the menu will show various options Such as one drive, this PC, 3D objects, Apple iPhone, documents and others.
- Now you need to tap the arrow placed next to this PC in the menu placed on the left side of the window.
- After clicking the this PC option you will see all the folders along with the devices and drives
- Now you need to tap NAME'S iPhone in the PC sub menu.
- Double click the internal storage by clicking the arrow placed next to it.
- After this you need to double tap DCIM.
- Double click a folder which will display all of the images.
- Now you need to select an image. You can also press the control key from your keyboard and tap on multiple images.
- However you can also use the Control + A from your keyboard in order to select multiple photos at once.
- After selecting the photo tab the copy to option which is placed at the top of the window under the file menu.
- After this you need to select the location. For the location a drop down menu box also appeared from where you can choose the location for transferring the selected photos.
- Click the option destination in order to save the selected pictures.
- Now you need to tap copy and make sure that you do not and plug the USB cable during the transfer process.
I hope this article on how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC windows 10 helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer photos from iPhone to PC Windows 10 using file explorer.