How To Transfer Photos From Google Photos To iPhone Gallery
Last Updated : Aug 1, 2022
IN - Google Photos
In this article we will show you how to transfer photos from google photos to iPhone gallery, it is also more than just a gallery app and it is considered a lifesaver in many situations for all of us. The Google photos app also helps us to free up some space from our existing device.
It can also back up automatically for all our photos. The most amazing thing about the app is that it also offers joint libraries where you and your friends can both be able to upload photos to the same album.
Another best part of all the above is, the Google photos app is available for Android and also as well as for iPhone which is absolutely free of cost.
In other words, you will be able to use the Google Photos app without thinking about money. If you have bought an iPhone or you are switching from an Android phone to an iPhone or performing a factory reset on your iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Photos From Google Photos To iPhone Gallery :-
However, you are looking everywhere to find single relevant information on how you will be able to transfer photos from Google photos to your iPhone gallery.
But sadly, not much information you are able to gather and even if you are getting some information, it is not that much worth it.
Then, let me tell you one thing that if you have read this article till here without blinking then continue reading this article till the end also.
To find out more about the steps you will have to scroll below and over there all the steps are present or listed.
- To transfer your selected photos from Google photos to iPhone, you will need to head to the app Store or it is also known as iOS Store first.
- Then download the Google photos app from there (If it is not installed).
- When the installation is fully completed, after that open the Google Photos app on your iPhone device.
- From there, select the photo which you want to transfer from Google photos to your iPhone.
- You will need to hold on to the photo to select it.
- To select multiple photos you will need to hold on the photo and slide your finger across multiple photos.
- Then tap on the 'Share' button to transfer to your iPhone.
- Next, click on the 'Save To Device' option which will appear on your screen.
- You have now successfully transferred all your selected photos from Google photos app to your iPhone.
- If you again want to transfer some more photos from Google photos to your iPhone then you will need to repeat all the above steps from the beginning till the end.
- All the steps end over here.
I hope this article on how to transfer photos from google photos to iPhone gallery helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.