How To Transfer Netflix Downloads From Phone To Computer
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to transfer Netflix downloads from phone to computer, piracy and duplication are two of the most prevalent and horrible problems in the world of digital media.
People compromise on the originality and quality of the content to just be able to get it free.
Therefore, to counter this problem, Netlfix and other such apps do not allow you to transfer the downloaded titles to any other device.
Even when you download a movie or episodes of a TV show or OTT series on Netflix, it is stored in a folder in your phone but can only be decoded by Netflix.
Thus, in a nutshell if you have to answer the question as to if you can transfer downloaded titles from your Netflix phone app to a computer, the answer is a big fat no.
So much so, that the platform allows you to download titles mostly on your phone.
Recently Netflix has allowed people to download titles in their Pc or laptop too, but this only applies to Windows PC with running Windows 10 Version 1607 (Anniversary Update) or later.
If you are using any software that is older, you will not see the option to download titles from the app.
In addition to this, the downloaded titles also have an expiry and are engineered in a way that they can only be watched on the phone app.
However, there are independent apps that you can use to download titles to your device.
We will learn more about it below just follow the steps as explained to understand all there is to regarding transferring downloads from your phone to a computer.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Netflix Downloads From Phone To Computer :-
- To start with, the most initial and basic thing you need to know is that Netflix does not allow you to download titles on the laptop or PC unless you have the abovementioned software.
- The next thing you need to know is that the downloads are coded and engineered in such a way that even if you find them stored in your phone, they will appear as random and scattered files. Thus, they can only be accessed or coded by Netflix.
- Thirdly, it is essential to note that to further increase the security, there is an expiry limit on the downloads. This means that after the time expires, you will no longer be able to watch the titles offline.
- Another thing that you need to know is that there are apps online that are free to use and can be used to download the titles on to your computer or any other device.
- However, this is a platform where we encourage ethical use of social media and digital platforms and advice against it as they have a criminal colour.
- There are several platforms online from where you can download movies, etc. ethically and store them in your computer.
I hope this article on how to transfer Netflix downloads from phone to computer helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.