How To Transfer Money From Sodexo Card To Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 26, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to transfer money from Sodexo card to Paytm, android and iOS users can easily transfer money from Sodexo card to Paytm using Paytm's official application and website.
In case you're looking for a solution on how to transfer money from Sodexo card to Paytm, This is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer money from Sodexo card to Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Money From Sodexo Card To Paytm :-
- Open Google Chrome on your device.
- In the search bar type Sodexo.
- Now open the official website of Sodexo.
- On the activation page, it will ask you to complete the form in order to activate your card.
- You need to enter your registered email address on your mobile number, Card reference number and captcha image.
- After entering all these details click the option get activation code.
- After this, you will receive an SMS that will inform you that your card has been successfully activated along with the current balance on your Sodexo card.
- Now you need to go to the Paytm application on an Android device.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked your bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- On the homepage of Paytm, you will see 4 options placed at the top of the screen called to pay, money transfer, passbook, and add money.
- Click the option add money to proceed further.
- On the next screen, you need to enter the amount with the current balance on your Sodexo card. You can also enter the amount less than the current balance on your card.
- Tap the option add money.
- On the complete your payment page you need to select an option to pay from the following payment modes such as save details, Bhim upi, debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Click the option debit card.
- You need to enter your debit cards details such as card number, validity, and CVV.
- You need to enter your sodexo card number in the card number text field under the debit card
- After entering all these retail clicks the option pay now.
- It will take few moments to process the transaction.
- It will redirect you to the zeta page where you need to enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- After entering the one-time password, You need to click the option pay placed at the bottom.
- Next, You will receive an SMS which will inform you that your procedure of transferring the money from Sodexo card to Paytm is successful.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer money from Sodexo card to Paytm.
I hope this article on how to transfer money from sodexo card to Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.