How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account, Paytm users can easily transfer money from their Paytm wallet to any of the bank accounts without any additional charges.
Users can easily transfer from rupees 22 up to rupees 25000 from their Paytm wallet to any bank account If they have completed their KYC.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Install Paytm application and enter your login credentials to proceed further.
- Once you've successfully login to your account you will see the homepage of Paytm.
- The homepage of the Paytm will show 4 options at the top called pay, money transfer, passbook and add money.
- Click the option passbook
- On the next screen it will show you your Paytm wallet along with other options such as Paytm Bank saving account, fixed deposit, Paytm payment bank and other.
- Click Paytm wallet
- In the Paytm wallet paid it will show you are total balance at the top along with three options called add money to Paytm wallet, send money to bank, and request statement.
- Click the option- send money to bank.
- It will show you an important information which will inform you that you will have to pay a charge of 4% When you transfer money to your bank account.
- Click the option I understand placed at the bottom of this information.
- In the transfer balance to bank page it will ask you to to enter the account number, account holders name, IFSC code, amount and description which is optional.
- After entering all these details you can easily send this balance to any bank account at a nominal charge.
- Click the option proceed placed at the bottom of the screen
- A popup box will appear on your screen which will give you a summary class actions such as amount, fee and net payable, account number, IFSC.
- In order to complete the transfer of money from Paytm wallet to bank account click confirm placed at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen it will show you that request is accepted and the amount has been deducted from your wallet and sent to your bank using IMPS. It also informs you that your bank can take up to 3 days in order to credit the amount.
In This article we covered and essential guide on how you can transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account.
I hope this article on how to transfer money from Paytm wallet to bank account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.