How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Mobile Number
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to transfer money from Paytm to mobile number, before transferring money from Paytm to your mobile number you need to make sure that you have added money in your Paytm wallet.
In order to add money to your Paytm wallet you need to complete your KYC.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer money from Paytm to a mobile number, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer money from Paytm to your mobile number.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Money From Paytm To Mobile Number :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- It will show you various options such as UPI money transfer, offers for you, recharge and bill payment, loan and credit card, ticket booking, insurance and others.
- In the money transfer tab you will see various options such as scan and pay, to mobile, to self, to bank account.
- Click the option to mobile under UPI money transfer.
- Click the option to contact under transfer money in the home tab of phonepe app.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the contacts to whom you can transfer money from Paytm
- In the search bar you can also enter the name or the number to whom you want to transfer money from Paytm.
- In case the mobile number is not saved in your contact you can also click the option new mobile number.
- After selecting the contact you will see a chat box popping on your screen.
- In Case you have a doubt while sending money to this contact, you can start from a small amount by clicking the option - send rupees 1
- Now you need to enter the amount that you want to transfer from Paytm to the selected mobile number.
- You can also click the option add message in case you want to give a description.
- Click the option pay placed at the bottom after entering the amount and description of any.
- It will show you A message called pay successfully along with the Transaction ID, date and time.
- Now the contact number to whom you have transferred money from Paytm will receive the amount in his or her Paytm wallet.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer money from Paytm to a mobile number.
I hope this article on how to transfer money from Paytm to mobile number helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.