How To Transfer Money From Google Pay To Mobile Number
Last Updated : Sep 12, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to transfer money from Google Pay to mobile number, you can only transfer money from Google Pay to a contact which already has a Google Pay account.
Before transferring the money from Google Pay to contact, make sure that you have added or linked your bank account to the similar number you have used for Creating your Google Pay account on your Android device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer money from Google Pay to mobile number this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer money from Google Pay to mobile number.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Money From Google Pay To Mobile Number :-
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- The home page of Google Pay application will show you the list of all the people with whom you contacted recently on Google Pay.
- You can select the contact or people from the homepage.
- The home page of Google Pay application also provide various option at the top of the screen which includes can scan any QR code, pay contact, pay phone number, bank transfer, pay UPI ID or number, self transfer, pay bills and mobile recharge.
- Now click on the option pay phone number in order to transfer money from Google Pay to mobile number.
- Once you click on this option on the next screen it will ask you to enter a phone number of the users who is using an UPI verified phone number.
- Now tap on the specific people whose number is associated with the Google Pay account.
- A chat box will appear on your screen which will show it's profile picture, name and Contact number at the top of the chat box.
- Now you will see three auctions placed at the bottom of the chat box with include three options called pay, request and message.
- In order to transfer money from Google Pay to selected mobile number you need to click on the option pay.
- In case you want to send an additional note or text while transferring money you can also type your message in the send a message text field.
- Once you click on the pay option you need to enter the amount with which you want to transfer money from your account.
- Once you send the amount you need to select the specific bank with which you want this amount to deduct.
- Now enter the upi pin for successful transfer of money.
- After this you will get a notification that your amount is deducted from the bank and a successful notification of the transfer of money from Google Pay to mobile number.
I hope this article on how to transfer money from Google Pay to mobile number helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.