How To Transfer Money From Google Pay To Bank Account
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to transfer money from Google Pay to bank account, in certain situations there is a possibility that the user wants the payment in their bank account and does not have a Google Pay account.
In such cases Google Pay make it possible for the users to transfer money from Google Pay to bank account easily.
Before transferring money from Google Pay to bank account make sure that you have linked your bank account with Google Pay.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer money from Google Pay to bank account this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer money from Google Pay to bank account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Money From Google Pay To Bank Account :-
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Enter your screen lock or pin if any to proceed further.
- Assuming that you have already linked your bank account with Google Pay, At the bottom of the home page you need to click the option new payment.
- On the next screen you will see to headings called people and bills, and business.
- Under people and bills you will see the option of mobile recharge, bill payment, bank transfer, phone number, UPI ID or QR, and self transfer.
- You need to transfer money from Google Pay to bank account you need to select the bank transfer option.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your bank details such as account number, IFSC code and recipient name.
- Click continue
- On the next screen you need to enter the amount that you want to transfer from Google Pay to bank account.
- After entering the amount it will ask you to choose the account to pay with.
- You will see the default added bank account in your Google Pay account to send the money.
- Click The option proceed to pay
- Now you need to enter the four digit upi pin.
- The payment will start processing And it can take some time to process the payment while you are transferring money from Google Pay to bank account.
- After successful payment you will see the notification of transfer complete on the next screen.
- You will also see the message that the amount is debited from your gpay with given date and time.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer money from Google Pay to bank account on Android device.
I hope this article on how to transfer money from Google Pay to bank account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.