How To Transfer Google Play Balance To Paytm
Last Updated : Oct 5, 2021
IN - Google Play
In this article we will show you how to transfer google play balance to Paytm, so you have some money on Google Play account, but you don't want to spend it on games or apps. Well, thankfully, there's a way for you to transfer the balance to your Paytm wallet without leaving your house.
This article explains step by step how you can do that with the help of the Google Play Balance Transfer service offered by Paytm.
Paytm is an e-wallet that enables you to send your phone numbers and receive money. Established in 2010, it is one of India's top online wallets.
Paytm offers a wide range of services like payment for bills, film ticket reservations, etc, for which most consumers want to refurbish their existing e-wallets. The annual volume of transactions is about 10 billion. It has already garnered 6 million daily users when it was first established.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Google Play Balance To Paytm :-
- Install the Paytm app on your phone, you can download the Paytm app from Google Play Store. The app is free of cost, but the amount you will transfer will be deducted from your bank account or mobile wallet account.
The app has an in-built feature where you can perform this transfer in just a few minutes.
- Register for an account, after the app has been installed, sign up for a new account with your name, telephone number, email ID, and your choice password.
- Be sure to use your registered mobile number or email address of Paytm when registering.
- If a Paytm account does not exist, create it by giving you the required information that helps you retrieve your identity if you lose your login credentials afterward.
- Link Google Play with Paytm account, the next task would be to link your Google Play account with your Paytm wallet to transfer the play balance to it. Head over to Menu > My Account > Wallet Balance > Google Play link.
- When your account is linked with Google Play. The next task is to transfer the balance. You can click on the button "Transfer balance".
- You will now be taken to your Google Play account where you will see your play balance, below which you would see a Paytm code. Copy this code and paste it in the box on your Paytm app under "Amount".
- Transfer play balance to Paytm wallet, now hit the "Add funds" button and enter your mobile number or email address to where you need to transfer the money.
- Once you have done that, your Google Play balance will be transferred to your Paytm wallet.
- Spend how you want, now that you have successfully transferred your Google Play balance to your Paytm wallet, you can use the money in different ways.
- You can use it to book movie tickets at their discounted rates, get food from stores located in your area, pay your utility bills or send money to other Paytm users anywhere in India.
If you want to know how to transfer google play balance to Paytm you only have to follow the steps. I hope this article on how to transfer google play balance to Paytm helps you.