How To Transfer Google Play Balance To Bank Account
Last Updated : Oct 5, 2021
IN - Google Play
In this article we will show you how to transfer google play balance to bank account, Google creates a platform where you may purchase anything or money with your credit card. In a digital market, the Google Enjoy Shop offers games, apps, books, and films for consumers to download and play.
You may wish to transfer this credit to your Bank Account to purchase other things from the real world if you have a lot of credit in the Google Player Store.
We'll show you how to transfer the Google Play balance to your bank account in this article.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Google Play Balance To Bank Account :-
First open the Google Play Store app on your Android phone or tablet.
After that, tap on the menu icon at the upper left corner of the screen. Then tap on "Payments & subscriptions" If it's not there, you can also find it under Settings.
Choose the credit card you used to make purchases in the Google Play store if asked by tapping "Use this payment method for all purchases.
- It gives you an opportunity to get informed of the balance in your Google Play store account. The credit card number must be real. So make sure you type it carefully if it's not your real credit card number. There are other ways to get play store credit, but this is the simplest.
- Next up, choose the bank account name as shown on your statement as "Bill pay." To change or correct the same, tap on "Select a different payment method for this storage account."
- Enter your bank account information and make sure you enter all details correctly.
- Confirm all the information you have entered by tapping on "continue" if everything is correct.
- Congratulations! You have successfully transferred your Google Play credits from your Google Play store credit into your bank account. Now you can spend it on other stuff in real life!
The list of steps mentioned above is for when you are using an Android phone or tablet. In case you want to transfer Google Play balance to your bank account using a laptop, the steps are as follows:
- Log in to the Google Play store. If you are already logged in, just simply close the page and open it again. This ensures that you will be directed to the Settings menu of Google play store and not any other menus.
Scroll down and click on "Settings."
- Choose the tab "Wallet & payments." Again, if it is not there, choose "Account."
Choose "Add new bank" (or any other variation of the same).
Enter your bank details like your bank name, your account number etc. Then choose whether you want to pay directly from your wallet or from a credit card.
- Choose your payment method from credit card or bank account. This will automatically add a new tab in the Google Play store app.
- To transfer your Google Play Balance, choose the amount you want to convert to real money.
- Congratulations! You have transferred your Google Play balance into your bank account. And you may now use it in the real world!
This is how you can easily transfer Google Play balance into your bank account. These are the only steps that are needed to be followed in order to complete this process. I hope this article on how to transfer google play balance to bank account helps you.