How To Transfer Google Contacts To Phone
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Google Contacts
In this article we will show you the solution of how to transfer google contacts to phone, you can easily transfer Google contacts to your Android device with the help of setting option. You just need to add your Google account in your Android device for syncing.
Once you add your Google account to your phone you must make sure to enable the sync option for contact.
There can be various reason for transferring Google contacts to phone such as your old device is broken or you want a new device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how you can transfer Google contacts to phone just follow the steps given below in order to transfer Google contacts to phone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Google Contacts To Phone :-
- Open settings on your Android device.
- Now scroll down and search for the option account and sync.
- When you click this option you will see the list of all the accounts that are added to your Android device.
- In case you have not included your Google account you just need to click the option add account placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Next you need to select the platform in which you want to add your account such as Google, telegram, whatsapp and others.
- After selecting Google you need to enter your email address and password.
- Once you successfully add your Google account you need to open your account.
- On the same page you will see various option for which you have enabled the sync option.
- These options include calendar, contact, drive, Gmail, Google Play movies and TV and others.
- Make sure you have turned on the toggle place next to the option calendar for successfully transfer in Google contacts to phone.
- Now you need to select the the contact option.
- You need to tab to sync now and it also shows the last date and time on which you have synced your Google contacts.
- Once you tap on this option it successfully transfer your Google contacts to your Android device.
- After some time you will see that all your Google contacts and Android phone contacts are synced now.
- Now you can go to the contact application on your Android phone and see the list of all the Google contact once the transfer procedure is successful.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer Google contacts to phone by traditional method of account and Sync feature.
I hope this article on how to transfer google contacts to phone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.