How To Transfer Flipkart Wallet Money To PhonePe
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to transfer Flipkart wallet money to PhonePe, PhonePe is a well-known app that was launched by two ex-employees of the Flipkart Company and later bought by the company.
It permits you to link bank accounts safely to your smartphone using the encrypted software of the National Payments Corporation of India.
It is a mobile payment solution that operates on the Unified Payment Interface (UPI) initiative that makes payments from your bank accounts easy and hassle-free.
Recently, the Flipkart Company rebranded the ‘Flipkart wallet as ‘PhonePe wallet’.
Thus, your PhonePe wallet is directly linked to your Flipkart wallet.
But the first thing you need to do is register yourself on the PhonePe app and link it with your Flipkart account.
Let us see how you can do this. Follow the steps as explained below and you will be done in no time
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Flipkart Wallet Money To PhonePe :-
To begin with, the first thing you will need to do is download the ‘PhonePe’ app from the Google Playstore. Install it and register on this platform using your details.
- The next thing you will be required to do is link your bank account with the wallet.
Once this is done, go back to the App tray and click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon.
- This will bring you to the homepage of your account.
- Make sure that you have logged into your account on Flipkart.
On the top left corner of the page, you will see the ‘Menu’ icon. This is represented by three horizontal lines.
- Click on this icon and a list will appear on the left side of the page.
From this list, click on the ‘My account’ icon.
This will bring you to the next page. On this page, click on the ‘Wallets’ option.
- In the next step, you will be required to enter your details and follow the procedure to confirm the activation. For this, click on the ‘Activate now’ icon and confirm your details.
- To proceed further, you will be required to fill-in and verify your phone number. This is usually done via an OTP sent on the registered phone number.
- This is all you need to do to activate your PhonePe account and link your wallet.
An interesting feature about the PhonePe app is that it allows you to transfer your wallet balance to your linked bank account and make UPI authorised and approved transactions.
I hope this article on how to transfer Flipkart wallet money to PhonePe helps you and the steps and methods provided above has proved to be useful and helpful to you.