How To Transfer Flipkart Coins To Another Account
Last Updated : Sep 30, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to transfer Flipkart coins to another account and you we will see how you can transfer coins on Flipkart from one account to another in just a few quick and easy steps.
Below, the procedure is explained in clear steps. Follow these to redeem you coins and continue shopping!
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Flipkart Coins To Another Account :-
- Open your mobile phone. From the App tray where all the apps are displayed in an alphabetical order, click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon.
- This will open on your screen, the home page of the app where you will be able to see the latest trends, offers and deals, new products, sales, etc.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a panel of options. Click on the ‘Supercoin’ icon to access details related to it.
- As soon as you do it, a new page will open on the screen. Here, you will be able to see the number of coins or your Supercoins balance and various other options under it.
- Click on the ‘Reward store’ icon on the page. As soon as you do it, you will be taken to a new page.
It is essential to note that you will have to change the supercoins to gift cards which can be redeemed in the wallet balance of another account.
For this, click on the ‘Combo rewards’ option located at the top of the page with other options like Trending, Just launched, etc.
- You will now be able to see various deals offering vouchers in exchange of supercoins. Click on the ‘Get using *****’ icon. You will be prompted with a pop-up message confirming the action.
- Once you click on ‘Yes,Continue’, the supercoins will be deducted and you will get a voucher in return.
- You will get an ‘Offer code’ and a ‘Pin’ with your voucher. Save these two details.
- Now open the other Flipkart account to which you wish to transfer the coins.
- Open the ‘Menu’ by clicking on its icon located at the top left side of the home page. From the menu, choose the ‘My account’ icon and open it.
- Here, you will be able to see various categories related to your account like your orders, personal details, bank and cards details, etc.
- Tap on the ‘My cards and wallet’ icon to transfer the coins.
- Under Gift cards, you will be able to see ‘Add flipkart gift card’ below it. Press on it to add details of the gift voucher.
- In the next step, all that is left to do is enter the number and pin of the voucher you had received in the other account and click on the ‘Apply’ icon at the bottom.
- As soon as you do this, the amount of the voucher bought using the coins will be added to the wallet.
- Now using this account, you can opt for the ‘Gift card’ option to redeem the amount and use it to shop on Flipkart.
I hope this article on how to transfer Flipkart coins to another account helps you.