How To Transfer Data From Airtel To Airtel
Last Updated : Jun 9, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to transfer data from airtel to airtel, airtel users can now easily share their internet data with up to four members.
It is a very helpful service provided by the Airtel in case of emergency as now you can easily receive the data from another Airtel user or you can also transfer internet data from your Airtel number to other Airtel users.
The user can easily transfer any internet pack such as to the 3D or four g with the help of Airtel data share or using USSD code.
In case you are looking for a solution how to transfer data from Airtel to Airtel this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer data from Airtel to Airtel.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Data From Airtel To Airtel :-
- Open message application on your Android device.
- Now in the text field you need to type SHARE.
- Send this message to 121
- After sending this message you will receive another message from customer care.
- This message will inform you that you are welcome to my Airtel family and now you can easily share your internet pack with up to four members.
- Now in order to add the member for transferring the daughter you need to again type of SMS
- Type ADD
<10 digit number>. You need to send this sms to 121.
- After sending the number ab you want to transfer the data you will receive a reply from the customer care of Airtel.
- In order to confirm the procedure you need to dial 1.
- After adding the number now you can easily share your 3G 4G internet data balance with a specific member that you have just added earlier.
By Using USSD code (In order to transfer 10mb)
- Open dialer on your Android device.
- Now you need to dial *141*172*11 This is a USSD code and after this you need to enter the valid Airtel number.
- For example *141*172*11 xxxxxxxxxx followed by #
- After that make the call by pressing the call option.
- Now you need to follow the instructions which will appear on the screen.
- For transfer in 10 MB data it will also detect some of the charges for transferring the data balance.
- With this USSD code you can all new share with the prepaid users and only one transaction in a single day.
I hope this article on how to transfer data from airtel to airtel helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer data from Airtel to Airtel through sms.
Now you can give me transfer data to your friends, family and other members who used the similar Airtel network.