How To Transfer Contacts From IPhone To IPhone Via Bluetooth
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone via Bluetooth, transferring the contacts to your newly purchased iPhone is one of the common scenarios in which you need to transfer your contact from your existing mobile phone.
You can easily transfer the contacts from iPhone to iPhone through various methods such as using iCloud, using iTunes, using Google Gmail or other third party applications which help in the transfer of the contacts easily.
However Bluetooth is a wireless technology which helps you to easily transfer the contacts within a specific range.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer contact from iPhone to iPhone via Bluetooth this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone via Bluetooth.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To iPhone Via Bluetooth :-
- First you need to make sure that you turn on Bluetooth on both the iPhone devices.
- Both the iPhone should be nearby so that they can easily connect and the transfer of the contacts can take place easily.
- Under settings you can always turn on the Bluetooth option.
- After enabling Bluetooth on your iPhone device you will see all the devices nearby.
- Select the other iPhone in order to pair both the source device with the other iPhone device.
- After the pairing of both the iPhone is successful you need to go to the contacts in your iPhone.
- Search for the contacts that you want to transfer from one iPhone to another using Bluetooth.
- In case you want to select more than one contact you will see that checkmark boxes are placed at the left side of the contact name.
- In this way you can select multiple contacts that you want to transfer.
- After selecting the number of contacts you need to click the share button placed at the top right corner of the contact homepage.
- Once you click the share option you will see a popup box appearing on a screen which will give you the options for the sharing of contact such as message , mail and others.
- Now you will need to select the target from the list of the options.
- Accept the incoming contacts on the paired iPhone device.
I hope this article on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone via Bluetooth helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this Article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using Bluetooth.
The method of transferring the photos in iPhone using Bluetooth is time-consuming but can be easily done after following the detailed steps mentioned above.
I hope this article solves your query and you no longer find difficulty in transferring the contacts to your new iPhone.