How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android Via Bluetooth
Last Updated : Jun 10, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to android via Bluetooth, Android and iPhone run on different platforms but that doesn't mean that the users cannot transfer the contacts from one device to another.
You can easily transfer contacts from iPhone to android through Bluetooth.
It is one of the fast and convenient methods for those users who do not have a lot of contacts on the iPhone device.
In order to use this method of transferring the contact from iPhone to Android you need to make sure that both the devices are located close by.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to android through Bluetooth, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android through Bluetooth.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android Via Bluetooth :-
- First you need to turn on the Bluetooth on your iPhone from the control center.
- Alternatively you can also go to the setting and manually click the Bluetooth option. ‘
- After successfully enabling the Bluetooth option you need to go to your Android device and under settings click the Bluetooth option and make sure it is enabled.
- Now on your iPhone you will see the list of available devices as well as the pair of devices.
- You need to share your Android device with your iPhone device for the successful transfer of the contact.
- After selecting the Android device from the list on the iPhone you will successfully complete the pairing procedure.
- Now when both the iPhone and Android devices are successfully installed you need to go to the phone book on your iPhone.
- Search for the specific contacts that you want to transfer from iPhone to Android.
- After selecting the contact you need to click the share option placed at the top right corner of the contact page of the iPhone.
- After this a popup box will appear on your screen which will show all the target devices through which you can easily share the contact.
- You need to select Bluetooth as your target device for transferring contacts from iPhone to Android.
- Select the Android device in order to send the file.
- Now on your Android device a notification will appear in the form of a popup which will show you the name of the file along with its size.
- You need to click the accept option and allow the transfer of the file to take place.
I hope this article on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to android via Bluetooth helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android via Bluetooth.