How To Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android Using Shareit
Last Updated : Jun 14, 2022
IN - iPhone
In this article we will show you how to transfer contacts from iPhone to android using shareit, iPhone and Android are one of the popular smartphones on the market.
Some users prefer to change their mobile from Android to iPhone or from iPhone to Android.
In case of contact, people do not prefer to waste a lot of time in order to save and add all of their contacts one by one.
For this you can easily use the shareit application which will help you to easily transfer the contacts without requiring to save and edit each of them one by one.
Shareit is one of the best cross platform without requiring Wi-Fi network for transferring the contacts from iPhone to Android.
Shareit application is free of cost so it can easily save you the cost of a premium subscription.
With the help of shareit transfer you can easily share your contacts phone numbers to other android users from your iPhone.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer the contacts from iPhone to Android phone using shareit application this is a write article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using shareit.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Contacts From IPhone To Android Using Shareit :-
- In order to transfer the contacts first you need to make sure that the Android device is enabled to receive more data in order to connect your iPhone to the hotspot.
- Now first you need to set up the hotspot on an Android phone for which you need to click the receive button placed at the home screen.
- The file transfer application will then automatically set the mobile hotspot.
- Now your Android device is into the data receiving more.
- In the next step you need to connect your iPhone to the hotspot created on the Android phone.
- For this you need to go to the settings and click the option Wi-Fi.
- Open shareit application on your iPhone and then click on the option to choose file.
- Under choose file, you will see 3 options- file, photo and contact.
- Now you need to select the contact for all contacts on your iPhone and then click the ok button placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After clicking the ok button your selected contacts will automatically transfer from iPhone to Android phone in the receiving mode.
I hope this article on how to transfer contacts from iPhone to android using shareit helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android using shareit application.