How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone Via Bluetooth
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone via Bluetooth, when an Android user purchases a new iPhone he or she prefers to transfer the contacts from their Android smartphone to iPhone.
Android and iPhone run on different platforms but that doesn't mean that the users cannot transfer the contacts from one device to another.
You can easily transfer contact from Android to iPhone through Bluetooth.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Bluetooth, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone via bluetooth.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Contacts From Android To iPhone Via Bluetooth :-
- First you need to make sure that the Bluetooth is enabled on both Android and iPhone device
- On your Android device you need to open the contact application.
- After opening the contact application, you will see all the saved contacts on your Android device.
- Now click on the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen which will show an option called import export contacts and setting.
- . Select the option- import export contact.
- On the next screen you will see the option of import and export.
- Under the export section, click the option share contacts.
- After clicking the share contact option A popup box will appear on your screen which will show you the target option to which you can share the contacts.
- Click the option Bluetooth from the target options.
- Now you need to select the iPhone device under the available devices.
- Now you need to select the specific contacts that you want to transfer from Android to the paired iPhone device.
- File called VCF extension along with the name and size will appear on the iPhone.
- You need to click the option accept so that the transfer of the contact can take place.
- After this you need to go to the phone book on your iPhone and click the options button.
- Select the import/ export tab.
- Now if the transferred file is placed in the iPhone memory then you need to choose the option import from internal memory.
- However, if the transferred contact is on the memory card then you need to save the data from a USB flash drive.
- After this, click the option import key.
- Now after accepting the transferred contact on the iPhone you need to click the create new contact or merge with the contact option.
I hope this article on how to transfer contacts from android to iPhone via Bluetooth helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer contacts from Android to iPhone through Bluetooth.