How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to transfer contacts from android to android using bluetooth, you can easily transfer contacts from one Android device to another through Bluetooth.
It is one of the fast and convenient methods for those users who do not have a lot of contacts on the iPhone device.
In order to use this method of transferring the contact from android to Android, you need to make sure that both devices are located close by.
If the devices are not located close by then they will not be able to pair and the transfer of contacts will ultimately fail.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer contacts from Android to Android using Bluetooth this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer contacts from Android to Android
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Android Using Bluetooth :-
- First, you need to turn on bluetooth for both Android devices.
- You can easily turn on bluetooth for Android devices from the notification panel in the home screen.
- Alternatively, you can also turn on bluetooth from the setting option on your Android device.
- Once the Bluetooth is on you need to make sure that it is set to visible to all devices.
- Once you turn on the Bluetooth you will see the list of all the paired devices and available devices at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you need to click on the name of the another Android phone from the list of available devices for pairing.
- On another Android device of prompt will appear for bluetooth pairing along with the pairing code.
- You need to click on the ok button to proceed with the pairing procedure on both Android devices.
- Once the pairing procedure is successful you will see the name of the other Android device displayed in the list of the paired devices under setting option.
- Once the pairing procedure is successful now you need to open the contact application on your device.
- Click on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now click on the option import export contacts.
- Now you need to select the contact that you want to transfer from one Android to another Android device.
- Now you will see the option of Share contact under display options.
- After this, a popup box will appear on your screen which will ask you to share the contact using different media such as Gmail, Google drive, Bluetooth and others.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer contacts from android to Android via Bluetooth.
I hope this article on how to transfer contacts from android to android using bluetooth helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.