How To Transfer Balance Airtel To Airtel
Last Updated : Jun 9, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to transfer balance airtel to airtel, in case you do not have sufficient balance to make a call you can easily borrow the balance from any of your friends and use it in case of emergency.
The procedure of transferring the balance from one mobile number to another Airtel mobile number is a simple and easy one.
But before you transfer the balance to another Airtel mobile number you first need to know two things.
Make sure to remember that the center and the receiver of the balance should use the same Telecom network which is Airtel.
The second thing is to aware about the Airtel USSD code for balance transfer- *!41#.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Balance Airtel To Airtel :-
By Using USSD Codes
- Open Dialler On Your Android Device.
- Now You Need To Dial *141#
- After Dialing This USSD Code The Carrier Info Menu Will Appear On Your Screen Which Will Show Various Options Such As Share Talktime, Take Loan, Ask For Talktime, Gift Pack, Account And Help.
- Now You Need To Select The Option Share Talktime By Entering One In The Text Field.
- After Entering One In The Text Field Press Send To Proceed Further.
- Now You Need To Enter The Amount Of The Balance That You Want To Transfer From Your Airtel Number To The Other Airtel Number.
- The Transfer Balance Amount Can Range From Rupees 5 To Rupees 40.
- After Entering The Amount It Will Display The Amount Of Balance Along With The Service Tax.
- Once You Enter The Amount You Need To Now Write The Receiver's Mobile Number.
- Make Sure That The Number Of The Receiver Is From The Airtel Network Only.
- After Entering The Amount That You Want To Transfer To The Airtel Number And The Receiver Mobile Number Press Send.
- After Doing This You Will Receive A Message Along With The Whole Details Of The Transaction Which Involves The Amount That You Have Transferred Along With The Service Tax.
- On The Other Hand The Receiver Will Also Get A Confirmation Message Regarding The Amount That Has Been Received By Him From You.
I hope this article on how to transfer balance airtel to airtel helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer balance from Airtel to Airtel using USSD code.