How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Google Pay
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to transfer amazon pay balance to google pay, there can be a certain situation where a user has google pay application but you want to send them money or they are accepting the money on Google pay.
In such cases it is possible to send the money by transferring it from amazon pay to Google pay.
In order to transfer the money from amazon pay to Google pay make sure you have a stable internet connection and your Bank registered number sim card should be placed in the same device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to transfer Amazon pay balance to Google play this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer Amazon pay balance to Google pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Transfer Amazon Pay Balance To Google Pay :-
- Open Amazon pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credentials to proceed further.
- Click on the three horizontal line placed at the top right corner of the application.
- From the left side menu click the option Amazon pay.
- The Amazon pay interface will show you various option under pay now category.
- These options include scan and pay, send money, near me, get payment, pending transaction and others.
- Click the option send money in order to send the the Amazon pay balance to Google pay.
- Make sure you already know the Google pay upi ID so that it can be easily transferred from Amazon pay balance.
- Once you click the send money option below the search by you will see various option to whom you can send money such as scan and pay, to UPI ID, to phone, to bank, near me.
- Click the option to UPI ID.
- Once you click this option now you need to paste the UPI ID that you have copied earlier.
- After entering the ID click the option verify and proceed.
- You will see the account it is associated with and you need to enter the amount for transferring money.
- After this click the option send money.
- Next you need to enter the UPI PIN.
- Once you enter the when you will see that you have successfully paid to the associated Google pay ID along with all the details such as Bank reference ID, Transaction ID, date and time.
In this Article we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer money from Amazon pay balance to Google pay using UPI ID.
I hope this article on how to transfer amazon pay balance to google pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.