How To Track Zomato Order
Last Updated : Oct 9, 2021
IN - Zomato
In this article we will show you how to track Zomato order, long gone are the days when you had to travel to eat your favourite dishes! Nowadays, apps like Zomato brings restaurants to your doorsteps in a short period of time.
However, it is not uncommon for people to be excited about their food order or may simply be running late to work, feeling extremely hungry, hosting a dinner, etc.
Hence, Zomato ensures that its users can keep real-time account of where their order has reached and its live status.
As soon as your order is accepted by the outlet, you will be shown live location of the delivery boy and ETA (estimated time of arrival) of your order.
In this article, we will see how you can track your Zomato order in just a few easy steps.
Follow as explained in the steps below-
Step By Step Guide On How To Track Zomato Order :-
Open your phone and go to the ‘Zomato’ app to access it.
- Next, you will be brought to the home page of Zomato. Here you will be able to see various cuisines, dishes that might interest you, deals and offers, etc.
- At the bottom of the page, you will see a notification panel or icon. This usually is related to the most recent order placed by you and its status.
Click on this icon. Or you can simply go to the menu by clicking on the mini profile picture of yours located at the top right corner of the page.
Next, from the list, click on the ‘Your orders’ icon.
- Here you will be shown a list of orders. Click on the one you wish to track.
You will be taken to a new page concerning the order summary and other details of the order like food items, address for delivery, etc.
- Here, you will be able to see the real-time and live loation of your delivery boy depicted by usually a red scooter.
- The app allows you to track your order from the second it has been accepted by the restaurant.
- There are 4 stages- ordering being prepared, order dispatched and collected by the delivery boy, its live location and finally its arrival.
- It also shows you the ETA and enables you to call the restaurant or outlet in case of any delay.
- This real-time live location also allows you to plan your chores accordingly.
- Once the order is dispatched, you will be given the number of the rider or the delivery person, you can get in contact with him to give him further instructions or requests. For example, inform him to not ring the bell, etc.
I hope you found this article which is on how to track Zomato order easy to follow along and it served the purpose of helping you!