How To Track My Order In Flipkart
Last Updated : Nov 1, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to track my order in Flipkart, it is one of the most popular online shopping platforms in India for various commodities. It has gained popularity and is one of the trusted shopping websites which satisfy the need of customers.
Flipkart has updated its application and provided the Flipkart user with the option of my orders. This option on Flipkart simplifies the tracking status of your order through your mobile application.
The tab of my order clearly displays when your order was placed and on which stage it is right now. With the help of this feature you don't need to wait for the call in order to get your order.
Step By Step Guide On How To Track My Order In Flipkart :-
- Open your Flipkart application on your device. In case you do not have Flipkart in your device, simply install it from Play Store or App store.
- Click on the three horizontal lines which are placed at the top left corner of your screen.
- The home page will appear in front of you. The homepage includes various options such as- Flipkart plus zone, all categories, more on Flipkart, choose language, Offer zone, sell on Flipkart, my order, my reward, my cart, my wishlist, my account, my notifications, my chats and help centre.
Among these options, click on the option of my orders.
- With the help of this option you can track your order on the mobile site or the desktop site.
After clicking this option you will see all the items that you have recently ordered from Flipkart. This application shows you the image of the product along with the name and a day by which it will be delivered to you.
- Select the order to get tracking details.
- Flipkart informs you that your order is on track and will reach you according to the delivery date.
- In the mobile application a vertical line is displayed on the screen to show the sequence of your order. The sequence includes four steps including ordered, shipped, and delivered.
- The colour of the line is green or grey depending on the processing stage.
- Flipkart displays a dark and faded icon in front of the stage it is processing.
- In case you want to track more details for your order, you can click on any state.
- For example- if you click the state of shipped you will see all the details from where your order is placed, when the seller has processed your order, when your item was picked by courier partner, when your item arrived or at a Flipkart facility. all the details will appear on your screen along with date day and time.
- In case you want more information regarding your order, Instagram provides two options of cancel and need help. Click on the option of need help for further info.
I hope this article on how to track my order in Flipkart helps you and in this article we highlighted an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are elaborative and easy to follow.