How To Track My Bus In redBus
Last Updated : Jul 5, 2022
IN - redBus
In this article we will show you how to track my bus in redBus, the track my bus feature available in redBus application and its official website helps the on the go customer and their families to keep a track on the location of the bus.
Users can easily track their bus with the help of a map and can use the details in order to reach at the right stock.
This tracking feature helps the users to keep a track of the bus location in order to coordinate with the pickup point.
This feature is also useful in order to inform any delay in the scheduling of the bus. In case you are looking for a solution on how to track your bus in redBus, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to track my bus in redBus.
Step By Step Guide On How To Track My Bus In redBus :-
- First you need to book a bus ticket on the redBus official website or by using its application available for Android or ios users.
- After this you need to look out for the book your tickets icon.
- You can also include a phone number of a friend or family on the application.
- The tracking link of the bus is sent to you in just 30 minutes of your journey.
- The tracking link will include the contact and the map which you can use for the tracking of the bus on your mobile.
- With the help of the tracking link, you can check which of the Boarding Points is nearest to you and the estimated time of the bus.
- Tracking my bus feature eliminates the requirement of calling the bus operator in order to check if the bus is on time and it also keeps you up-to-date regarding any delay.
- Now in order to track your bus in redBus open Google Chrome on your browser.
- Simply click on the link- https://www.redBus.in/info/track-my-bus
- Once you open this link, it will ask you to enter your ticket number along with the email ID.
- After entering the details, it will send you a tracking link which you can easily use in order to track the location of your bus.
- Now you need to go to my booking section and open the ticket. There you will see the tracking link.
- If it enables the bus with the GPS, you will track the bus or you will also receive the notification as SMS in order to track the bus with the link and the Boarding Point.
I hope this article on how to track my bus in redBus helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can track your bus in RedBus using the RedBus website.