How To Track Bus In redBus
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to track bus in redBus, we all have ordered food online and we all know that it is a natural human urge to check the order details again and again.
In other words, we all want to track the delivery boy who is coming with our food to us.
Similarly if you have also booked a ticket from the redBus then you can also think about tracking the bus live location because as it is already said that it is a natural human urge or curiosity to check everything again and again.
But you do not have to worry because this is a very natural thing and because of this reason, tracking live location of buses has been now accessed in the redBus app.
Now everyone can track buses in the redBus app very easily through Google maps.
The problem is that many people want to track buses in the redBus app but they do not know how to track their bus live location.
This article is here to sort out problems of those people who were having problems tracking their bus live location.
If you also want to track your bus live location then please read all the steps which are listed below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Track Bus In redBus :-
- Go to the redBus app.
- Correctly login to the account from where you have booked your bus ticket.
- If you have already logged into your account from where you have booked your bus ticket then you will not have to re-login again.
- Simply ignore all above steps and continue reading from the below steps.
- We all know that as soon as the app opens it will be on its homepage.
- From the homepage you will be able to see an icon which is named 'My Booking'.
- You will find the My Booking icon from the bottom line of your screen.
- Click on the 'My Booking' icon.
- After that you will notice that the ticket which was booked by you will be shown on your screen.
- You will simply have to tap on your ticket or booking.
- Next, you will need to scroll down.
- While scrolling down you will have to find an option which is named 'View In Map'.
- As soon as you get the option, without thinking, just click on the 'View In Map' option.
- You will notice that you will be taken to Google maps.
- From the Google maps you can simply check the live location of your bus which will show on your screen.
I hope this article on how to track bus in redBus helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this way you can easily track bus in redBus just by following the above mentioned steps properly.