How To Time Slides On Google Slides
Last Updated : Feb 2, 2022
IN - Google Slides
In this article we will show you how to time slides on google slides, adding time slide to your Google slide presentation can be very useful to avoid mistakes and stay on the track.
As time is one of the very essential aspects while giving a presentation adding time slides can really help to know how much you should spend on giving a certain presentation on Google Slides.
When you spend too much time on only one slide you lose the interest of the audience and it creates a bad impression for the overall presentation.
Step By Step Guide On How To Time Slides On Google Slides :-
- Launch Google on your PC.
- Click the 9 dots that are placed next to your Google account on the Extreme right corner of the Google page.
- These nine dots represent the Google apps. Scroll down and look for the Google Slides.
The homepage of Google Slides will appear on your screen which shows your recent presentation along with the option of creating a New presentation with the help of the template.
- Now you need to select the specific presentation In which you want to Include time slide.
- The specific slide where you want to add a timer from the left sidebar.
- From the menu toolbar click the option of file.
- The file tab show various options like e import slides, make a copy, save as Google Slides, email, download, move to trash, publish to the web, document details, language, page setup, and other options.
Among all these options click publish to the web.
- A new dialogue box will appear on your screen with two options name link and embed.
Look for the auto-advance slide. Click the downward Arrow placed under auto-advance slides. Here you can select the timing to play for each of the slides from the drop-down menu.
It comprises a variety of pre-built options As shown in the picture given below.
- There are other options in this dialogue box named as starting the slideshow as soon as the player loads and restarting the slideshow after the last slide in case you want your presentation in loop mode.
- In this article, we have selected A short timing to show.
Now you need to publish the video with the link displaying below the 2 checkboxes.
- Paste it and open this up and you will see that after a few seconds the video is auto-advancing throughout the slide as per the selected timing.
I hope this article on how to time slides on google slides helps you In this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow.