How To Temporarily Disable WhatsApp
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to temporarily disable WhatsApp, WhatsApp does not provide any direct features there you can just blow out easily when not in use.
You can use variety of different ways for work around that can help you to disable WhatsApp temporary. The last option to not use WhatsApp is to uninstall it.
However, you can try some of the methods to which you can completely go invisible or disable WhatsApp from your phone temporarily.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to temporary disable WhatsApp this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to temporarily disable WhatsApp.
Step By Step Guide On How To Temporarily Disable WhatsApp :-
- Open WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- In case you have not open the WhatsApp application before you need to first set up your account by using your mobile number and OTP.
- Now tap on the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as new group, new broadcast, linked devices, starred messages, payment and setting.
- Tap the options settings from the drop-down menu.
- it will display you your profile picture name and status at the top along with several other options.
- These options are accounts, chats, notifications, Storage and data, app language, help.
- Click The option notifications from the setting tab.
- On the next screen it will show you various options regarding conversation tones, messages, vibration, pop up notification, light, reaction notifications, group notification tone, call options of ringtone and vibrate.
- You need to manually select each of the notification option for messages, group, and call.
- After selecting this a popup box will appear on your screen which will show you various options regarding notification.
- These options are called No pop-up, only when screen on, only when screen off, and always show popup.
- You need to click on the option no pop-up so that you do not get to see any of the notifications for WhatsApp.
- In this way, you have to select none option for each of the notifications in order to temporary disable WhatsApp.
- It is the best solution in case you do not want to silence your phone you can easily silence the WhatsApp notification which will ultimately help you to go invisible or disable WhatsApp temporarily.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can disable WhatsApp temporarily by turning off the notification sound for WhatsApp on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to temporarily disable WhatsApp helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.