How To Tag A Post On Instagram Story
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to tag a post on Instagram story, you are not aware of how to tag a post on the Instagram story? All your friends are sharing photos or memes on their Instagram stories, but you're not able to. Or you want your stories to be awesome and want people to enjoy them.
Don't worry, because we're here to resolve your issue. Just a few of your thumb hits on your Instagram, and you will have successfully tagged a post in your Instagram story. So without any further ado, let's begin with our article.
Step By Step Guide On How To Tag A Post On Instagram Story :-
Oh, Wait! We see that you have come across a question of how to tag a post on the Instagram story? Here are some easy and simple steps to resolve your problem.
- Go to the post you want to add as your story.
- Check for a paper aeroplane icon or arrow icon which is usually below the post. After you find it, click it. (as shown in the picture below)
- Now, you'll be able to see an option named "Add Post to Your Story" right next to your profile picture. Click on that option.
- And now, your story edit section will appear. Here you can edit your Instagram story and can add stickers or GIFs to make your Instagram story more interesting.
- Finally, click the "Your Story" option when you are done with edits and story arrangements. You can personally send this story to your friends by clicking the "Send to" option.
And simply by following these simple and effortless steps, you have added a post to your Instagram story.
NOTE: You can only add a post in your story if the post holder's Instagram account is public. If it is private, you won't be able to add the post in your story.
Moreover, if you want to add the post in your Instagram story but want to have selected people to see it. Try Instagram's Close friend feature. You have to trace 1 to 4 steps mentioned above, and this time you need to click the "Close Friends" option. But make sure to update your close friends' list.
Simplifying Things For You
A simple answer to the question "how to tag a post on the Instagram story" is:
Go to Post > Click Paper Aeroplane Icon > click "Add Post To Your Story > Edit Story > Click "Your Story."
This article was written to solve your doubts and answer you accordingly. This was specially written for people who were finding an answer to how to tag a post on the Instagram story.
And now you have an answer, follow a few steps, and you have a post as your Instagram story. Now, it's your turn to try this out and impress your friends or make your Instagram feed more interesting.
I hope this article on how to tag a post on Instagram story helps you, you can find much more articles similar to this one below. And this is it for this article. Thank you.