How To Synchronize Subtitles In MX Player
Last Updated : Jul 25, 2022
IN - MX Player
In this article we will show you how to synchronize subtitles in mx player, in mx player, there is a feature to sync subtitles. The MX player is one of the most useful and also popular video player for the Android Operating System (OS).
This video player allows the users to download subtitle through online from (opensubtitles.org) and you can also see the subtitles when your video is playing using mx player.
But some time rather most of the time you need to download the subtitles which must be off sync with the video you download.
Here the audio might be faster than the subtitle or the subtitle faster than the audio.
Step By Step Guide On How To Synchronize Subtitles In MX Player :-
By following this article, you will get to know the entire and proper ways that how you can synchronize subtitles in mx player.
The following steps are need to be follow while doing this such steps are as :
- At the first, you need to install the MX Player.
- You need to open the video which you want to sync the subtitle and then launch the subtitle.
- Then touch the screen of the MX Player. That is placed on the upper right corner.
- Next, you will see a three dotted line on the screen.
- Click on it.
- A drop- down menu will appear.
- Now, click on the “Subtitle” option.
- Next again a drop-down menu will appear.
- Now select the subtitle file.
- After that, Click on Synchronization.
- Next, you can use either of two option that is the minus (-) or (+).
- Then enter the amount of second.
In this article, it has been stated that how you can synchronize subtitles in mx player. Since, mx player is a video player with audio feature.
It helps you to sync the subtitles by listening to the audio track and it will work even if when you see that the audio track and the subtitle are in different language.
You can also speed up the subtitles from the setting option. If you are watching that the subtitles first then Press H and if you hear the dialogue then you need to Press G.
I would suggest you to sync by adjusting Sync if you see that the subtitle started before voice or it lagging from Audio.
I hope that you will find this article to solve your problem relate to synchronize subtitles in mx player.
All the subtitles will automatically be saved to the mx player Subtitle folder from where you can select the one you have downloaded.
I hope this article on how to synchronize subtitles in mx player helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.