How To Sync Subtitles In MX Player
Last Updated : Jul 25, 2022
IN - MX Player
In this article we will show you how to sync subtitles in mx player, the MX player is one of the most popular video players for the Android operating system (OS). You can play any video of your choice and also you can download it on your device without any money and then you can give it a watch in your leisure time.
The MX player offers many services to its users and from there one of the services is downloading subtitles of your own choice.
As we all know, subtitles are just like a cherry on top of our cake. In other words, subtitles are important because if you are watching any video in another language which you probably do not know and also do not understand then obviously you will have to face difficulties in understanding that specific language.
Step By Step Guide On How To Sync Subtitles In MX Player :-
Subtitles play a really vital role to understand any video of another language very easily just by keeping the subtitles in the language that we know.
The MX player allows its users to download subtitles online from 'opensubtitles.org' and also view the subtitles while the video is playing using the MX player.
But the problem we all face while watching a video with the subtitle is that we can notice that sometimes almost all of the times our downloaded subtitles do not sync with the video which creates a lot of problems.
In other words maybe the audio is faster than the video or the video is faster than the audio.
To help you out from this problem today this article is here.
If you want to sing subtitles in the MX player with your video which you want to watch, you have to perform all the steps accordingly as shown below.
- Go to the MX player.
- Open the video which you want to synchronise.
- While the video continues playing you will have to touch the screen of the player.
- Then you will be able to notice in the upper right corner of your screen there will be three dots present.
- Tap on those three dots which are present in the upper right corner of your screen.
- A dropped down menu will appear on your screen.
- From that menu you will have to click on the 'Subtitle' option.
- Again, another drop down menu will appear on your screen with other options.
- From there you will have to click on the 'Synchronisation' option.
- Then you will be able to adjust the speed of subtitles just by using (-) or (+) buttons.
I hope this article on how to sync subtitles in mx player helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.