How To Switch Netflix Accounts On Roku
Last Updated : Mar 2, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to switch Netflix accounts on Roku, in case you are looking to switch Netflix account on Roku you need to first update the new Netflix credential on all the devices signed in.
It does not make it simple to trust sign out and sign back in with the new account. There is no direct option on Roku to simply log out of your Netflix account.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to switch Netflix accounts on Roku this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Switch Netflix Accounts On Roku :-
Reinstalling Netflix on Roku
When you delete this application from your device all the content related to the Netflix standard will be lost and also include the log-in information. When the log-in information is erased from the channel, you can easily enter the new credentials of the Netflix account.
- Launch the Roku home screen.
- Open my channels.
- Select the Netflix application.
- Highlight the application and click the star key in order to See the editing settings.
- Search and choose the remove channel option.
- Now switch back to the Roku home screen.
- Choose the channel store option placed at the left corner of the menu.
- From the menu search for the option Netflix and re-install this application again.
- Now you need to enter the new Netflix credentials to proceed further. Enter your valid email id and password and in this way you can easily watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your Netflix account on Roku.
Signing Out of Netflix
- Open the Roku home screen.
- Now launch the Netflix channel.
- From the left side of the menu select the setting option.
- In the setting option you need to click the option- sign out.
- A prompt box will appear on a screen which will ask you to confirm that voice by hitting the yes option.
- Now you are logged out of the existing Netflix account on Roku.
- Enter your new Netflix credentials and click the option login.
- In this way you can easily fit the Netflix account by first signing out of your existing Netflix account and then entering the new credentials of another Netflix account.
I hope this article on how to switch Netflix accounts on Roku helps you in this article we covered an essential guide.
The first method illustrates the steps for reinstalling Netflix on Roku another method is signing out of Netflix and entering the credentials of a new Netflix account.
I hope this article solves your query. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.