How To Stream PUBG Mobile On YouTube From PC
Last Updated : Jun 1, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to stream PUBG mobile on YouTube from pc do you want to know how big YouTubers go live properly and stream gameplay of PUBG on their YouTube channel.
Do you have a pc and are you a good PUBG player and are you thinking of streaming your gameplay of PUBG live on YouTube so, guys you are on the right page.
What if we will tell you that we have a trick by which you can stream PUBG mobile on YouTube from pc very easily yes, you heard it right just follow the step by step guide below.
The Things You Needed For Streaming PUBG Mobile On YouTube From PC :-
- Sound card
- Aux cable
- And a pc
Step By Step Guide On How To Stream PUBG Mobile On YouTube From PC :-
- The first and foremost thing you have to do comes to your pc screen and what you have to do is install or download two application on your pc which are So, and orbs project. Links for both the application https://obsproject.com/ or https://www.apowersoft.com/phone-mirror you can directly download the application from these links.
- OBS app is used to show the screen of your mobile phone to pc and orbs for streaming
- Now what you have to do is download So, on your mobile phone as well, it is available in the play store application for free
- Now what you have to do is open So, on both side, phone and pc both
- Connect both of the devices via USB connection by turning on the developer option on your phone
- Now connect both the devices with the USB cable, and it will start to connect. May be for two times it will not get connected, but retry it for sometimes it will be done
- Now what you have to do is open obs. And there will be a black screen on the interface
- What you have to do is right-click on the black screen and tap on add option then tap on window capture
- Now what you have to do is create a name, create it as per your choice
- Now select So, main
- Now you will see your phone’s screen where it was black
- Now what you have to do is connect the copier with your phone and then connect the splitter with that copier and then connect the aux cable with the headphone side of the splitter and then connect the aux cable with the sound card in the mic section and at the end connect the sound card with your pc
- Now again right-click on the black screen and tap on add then audio and again create a name
- Now select the default mic of pc
- And if you too want to listen to the sound of the game then you can connect the earphone with the copier
- And now you can stream easily pub mobile on YouTube from pc
Isn’t it easy to stream PUBG mobile on YouTube from pc so, guys these were some simple and easy steps I hope this article on how to stream PUBG mobile on YouTube from pc helps you.