How To Stop SIP In Paytm Money
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to stop sip in Paytm money, Paytm money application helps the users to direct the plan of the mutual fund investment scheme with no additional charges.
You can easily open a sip and start investing in mutual funds using the Paytm money application available for Android and IOS users.
In case you want to delete or pause SIP and withdraw the full amount in Paytm money this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to stop SIP in Paytm money.
Step By Step Guide On How To Stop SIP In Paytm Money :-
- From the Paytm application once you login to your account you will see various options such as loan and credit, recharge and bill payment, offers for you, UPI money transfer, ticket booking, invest and trade in stocks and other.
- Under invest and trade in stock you will see 4 options called open Demat account, invest with rupees 500, Paytm stocks and mutual fund.
- Click the option Mutual Fund.
- Once you click this option it will redirect you to the Paytm money application.
- Install this application from the Play Store.
- After successfully login to your account in the home page you will see the stock section and the mutual fund section.
- Click the mutual fund section to proceed further.
- On the next page you will see the current mutual fund holding balance. Get started with an investment, Manage sips.
- Below manage SIP you will see the next investments.
- Now you need to click the option view all place next to the option manage SIP.
- You will see the Upcoming SIP and SIP schedule at the top of the screen.
- Click the option SIP schedule.
- Now you need to select the specific investment.
- Once you select the specific investment you will see its amount and date of investment.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see two options called pause and delete.
- If you click the cause of action you can easily pause for 1-3 months.
- Click the delete option it will again show you two options called pause SIP for a few months and delete SIP forever.
- Now in order to stop SIP in Paytm money you need to click the option delete SIP forever and then proceed to delete.
- On the confirmation page it will ask you to stay invested or delete SIP.
- Click the option- delete SIP.
- In order to stop SIP, you will get a one-time password On email or SMS.
- After OTP verification you will see your selected fund is deleted.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can stop SIP in Paytm money.
I hope this article on how to stop sip in Paytm money helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.