How To Stop Flash Messages In Airtel In Mi Phone
Last Updated : May 17, 2022
IN - Airtel
In this article we will show you how to stop flash messages in airtel in mi phone, sometimes users can accidentally click the subscription button which can lead to continuous popup notification.
These flash Messages can be very annoying and they can appear while receiving the call or in case you are checking some important details.
However if you click on the notifications you might lose some of the money from your account. There are various ways through which you can easily stop the flash messages in Airtel.
In order to stop these flash messages in Airtel in MI phone you can easily use the SIM toolkit for the operators application on your MI phone.
These flash Messages are sent by mobile operators to showcase attractive offers related to recharge packs, caller tunes and others which appear in the form of popup at the center of your screen.
These popup messages come with the option to cancel, accept or reply.
In case you are a MI user and wish to look for a solution on how to stop flash messages in Airtel then this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Stop Flash Messages In Airtel In Mi Phone :-
By Using SIM Toolkit
- In your MI phone open the app drawer and click the app name sim Toolkit for Airtel services.
- On the next screen you will see the two options named Airtel now and Airtel live.
- Click the option Airtel now to proceed further.
- On the Airtel screen you will see three options in front of you named start or stop, service info, and favorite.
- Click the options start or stop placed at the top of the screen under Airtel now.
- When you click this option on the next screen you will see 3 more options: start, stop and view messages.
- Now in order to stop flash messages in your Airtel sim in MI phone select the second option name stop.
- When you click this option a confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the screen which will inform that Airtel now has been stopped.
- Press ok to go back.
- After completing all the above mentioned steps you will be able to successfully stop the flash message service in Airtel sim in your MI phone.
- Apart from using SIM toolkit you can also simply SMS STOP ANOW 25 82 34 which will ultimately stop all the SIM toolkit popup.
I hope this article on how to stop flash messages in airtel in mi phone helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can stop flash messages in Airtel in MI phone. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.