How To Skip Security Check In Facebook
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to skip security check in Facebook, Facebook security checks have been one of the most important features developed by Facebook with huge amount of highly sensitive and personal data online, this becomes an absolute necessity.
But recently, these security checks have caused a lot of trouble to people. If you too are worried about it, don’t be.
In this article, we will be listing some basic steps to skip security check on Facebook.
Make sure you follow each of the steps carefully to successfully skip the security check.
These security checks are also the reason a lot of people have lost access to their accounts and had to create a new one. If you are among those as well, you too can use this step-by-step guide to reactivate your account.
The security check on Facebook comes in the form of Photo Verification or any other Government ID verification and this may be a cumbersome process for a lot of people.
Some also might not have access to their IDs at the moment and may lose their accounts.
Step By Step Guide On How To Skip Security Check In Facebook :-
You need to get a paid VPN as it will mask your IP and your country which is the most important step. Don’t use free VPNs or others as they are not able to hide IPs and location.
- Download and install the HideMyAss App. Once you have purchased the HMA license or paid plan, go and download the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
After installing the app, login into the app with the same email id and password that you had used to purchase the license.
- Once you have logged in, select Japan in VPN location and connect. It will ask you for confirmation, click ‘Allow’ and proceed.
- After you are connected to the Japan proxy IP, enter m.facebook.com in the URL or site box and open the website.
- After opening Facebook via Japan proxy, login using the same account where you were asked for photo verification. Now, it will automatically show another method to skip the photo or Government ID verification.
Click on ‘Verify using your Phone Number’. Enter your country code (+91 for India) and your phone number in the given box and select the option for Text Me.
- Enter the code that you receive on your phone number. Make sure you have an active SMS plan on the phone number you provide. Your Facebook account is verified.
After this, you no longer need to worry about security checks on your Facebook account.
Your account is verified and ready to use. To recover your account too, you can use the same steps. I hope this article on how to skip security check in Facebook helps you.