How To Sign Out Of Netflix On Xfinity
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to sign out of Netflix on Xfinity and you can also understand and operate Xfinity better. Our main focus, for the purpose of this article is to learn how to sign out of your Netflix account on Xfinity.
Below mentioned are the steps you would need to comply with in order to sign out of Netflix on Xfinity.
Step By Step Guide On How To Sign Out Of Netflix On Xfinity :-
- Make sure that you have an active internet or wi-fi connection which is connected to the device.
- Now, on your device, you will first and foremost require to access the app.
- Click on the ‘Netflix’ app icon.
- On the next page that you are taken to, you will see a list of all the profiles made on your account. These will be labelled with their respective names and profile images.
- Click on the profile that you wish to open.
- As soon as you do this, you will be taken to the homepage of the profile.
- Here, you will be able to see all the content available. On this page, you will be able to see the ‘Continue watching’ panel, suggestions made to you based on your previous viewing activity, the latest releases and shows, titles that have been trending and what not.
- In the next step, if you want to sign out of the Netflix account, you will need to pick up your remote control and press the ‘Back’ button or the Last button.
- From the options available, navigate to the ‘Settings’ icon and click on it to move ahead.
- In the step, tap on the ‘Sign out’ icon with your remote control.
- Here, you will be asked to confirm the action.
- To confirm the process, all that you need to do is bring your cursor to the ‘Yes’ option and click on it.
- Voila! You will instantly be logged out of the Netflix account.
This is how you can sign out of Netflix on Xfinity and I hope this article on how to sign out of Netflix on Xfinity helps you.
The steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement and now you can easily sign out your Netflix account on Xfinity without any problem.