How To Sign Out Of Gmail On Samsung
Last Updated : Feb 1, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to sign out of Gmail on Samsung, android devices have Gmail applications that the users can access in order to use their Google email account. The Google account is linked with other features on the phone like a backup facility along with Google applications like Google Drive, Google calendar, photos and YouTube.
If you sign out from a certain account on your Samsung phone it will also associate all the applications of Google.
Signing out of your Gmail account Is important in case you want to delete your personal information from another device where you have logged in your Gmail account.
In case you are looking for the solution on how to sign out of Gmail on particularly Samsung device, this is the write article for you
Step By Step Guide On How To Sign Out Of Gmail On Samsung :-
- Open the Gmail application on your Samsung device.
- The only method to sign out of Gmail on your Samsung device is to simply remove your account from the Samsung device. You must understand that removing your account does not delete it however you can always sign in back to your Gmail account.
- Click your profile photo which is placed at the top right corner of your screen.
- In case you do not have any profile photo your first initial will display on the screen.
- After clicking your profile photo it will show another email id login in your account along with options named add another account and manage account on this device.
- In case you want to include another account in your Gmail and not sign out from the current one you can simply click the option add another account.
- In case you have more than one email id login into your account, select the specific email id that you want to sign out of Gmail on Samsung.
- After selecting the account you will see the option of account removal and sync now.
- Click the option of remove account.
- A confirmation message will appear on your screen which will inform that all contact and other data in this account will be removed from your phone.
- Click remove in order to confirm the procedure and now you are signed out of all Google services on your Samsung device.
I hope this article on how to sign out of Gmail on Samsung helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are easy to follow.