How To Sign Out Of Gmail On Chrome
Last Updated : Oct 1, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you the solution of how to sign out of gmail on chrome, Google Chrome is the highly used internet surfing browser across the globe.
Users can serve the interview by simply downloading it from Play Store on an Android smartphone or any other device.
The advantage of the Chrome browser is that multiple people on the same device can use it. In this case when a user login into a new browser it shows that account each time anyone login into the login list.
Scenario the log of procedure won't work and it will not remove the account. Signing out of Gmail is the only option in this case.
Step By Step Guide On How To Sign Out Of Gmail On Chrome :-
- Open the Gmail website on your browser.
- In this step, you need to tap the Google profile icon which is placed at the top right corner of the page.
- Click the sign-out option placed at the bottom of the dialogue box.
- In case you are logged into multiple accounts, ok you will see the option of signing out of all accounts instead of signing out.
- As there is no direct method to log out several accounts from this page, you need to click the option of signing out from all accounts.
- When you click the options sign out from all accounts all the accounts that are signed in to your account will be logged out of your browser.
- However, you are logged out of the browser but it will still remember your email ID so that next time you can easily log in.
- A new page will appear on your page which will show options like using another account and removing an account.
- Click the option remove an account. This will immediately remove this account now you need to click the minus symbol enclosed in a circle which is placed next to the account. It is a red remove icon.
- When you click this option a pop-up will appear on your screen with information that it will use the following email address with Google services on this specific Browser. Sign in when you are ready to use your account again.
- This Pop-up box will show two options named- cancel and yes remove.
- Click the option yes removes and you will sign out of Gmail on Chrome.
In This article, we covered an essential guide on how you can sign out of Gmail on Chrome.
I hope this article on how to sign out of gmail on chrome helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.