How To Sign Out Of Gmail On All Devices
Last Updated : Nov 2, 2021
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to sign out of Gmail on all devices, Gmail comprises a lot of personal information and in order to protect the information sometime you wish to log out from all other devices.
Some situations appear where you need to login your Gmail account in your friends device or computer and you forgot to log out.
There can also be a situation where you lose your phone and you need to log out of your Gmail account immediately.
In all these cases, signing out of your Gmail account on all devices is very crucial in order to maintain your privacy.
Step By Step Guide On How To Sign Out Of Gmail On All Devices :-
- Open the Gmail application in your smartphone where you want to clear all the sessions of login.
- A display picture of your account appears
At the top right corner of your screen.
- Under your Gmail ID you will see the option to manage your Google account, add another account and manage accounts on this device.
- Among these options, Select manage your Google account.
- Google account gives you various options including home, personal information, data and privacy, Security, people and sharing, payments and subscriptions.
- Choose the option of security.
- Security page will appear on your screen which shows your recent security activity, sign into Google, Two-step verification, security code, password, ways that Google can verify that it's you, recovery phone, recover email, your devices, third party Apps without account access and signing in to other sites which includes password manager and linked accounts.
In the settings page, click the option of your devices. Google shows you all the devices where your account is currently signed in.
- Click manage devices present at the bottom of your device's column.
- This option shows you where your account is signed in and where you have signed out in the last 28 days. First account that appears on your screen is the one where you are currently logged in.
- You can log out of any other devices one by one.
- Click the three vertical dots present to decide the device name. Two options will appear on your screen named as sign out and don't recognise this device?
Click on the option to sign out.
Now click ok.
In case you have given any access to third-party applications of your Google account, some applications might still have your account access. For this simply click the option to manage access.
I hope this article on how to sign out of Gmail on all devices helps you in this article we covered an essential guide.
You can also manage access in your Gmail account and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.