How To Sign Out Gmail In Chrome In Mobile
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to sign out Gmail in chrome in mobile, you can log out of Google Chrome by turning Sync off. This keeps Google Chrome from syncing settings, bookmarks, history, extensions, Google passwords and services through other devices.
Just follow the step by step guide below to find the solution of this problem.
Step By Step Guide On How To Sign Out Gmail In Chrome In Mobile :-
Using An Android Smartphone Or Tablet
- First, open Google Chrome in your mobile.
- Press on the icon that looks like a red, green, and yellow wheel with a blue dot in the middle to open Google Chrome. It's on your home screen, application menu, or Google folder.
Press the three vertical dots icon at the top right corner of the Chrome app. This displays dropdown menu.
Press Settings. This is at the bottom of the drop-down menu that appears when you press the 3-point icon. Select your account name and email address, which you can find next to your profile icon at the top of the Settings menu.
- Press Logout and disable syncing. This is at the bottom of the list of email accounts linked to your Android phone or tablet. This shows a pop-up warning.
Press Continue. This is in the bottom right corner of the popup alert. This tells you to off Chrome on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Also, you can check the box next to "Also delete your Chrome data from this device" to delete your history, settings, passwords, and add-ons to your Android phone or tablet.
To login again in Google Chrome, tap the three-point icon, and tap Settings. Press Continue as a [username] or Choose another account and select another account or add account and sign in using another Google account's email address and password. Click Yes, I'm in the bottom right corner.
Operating An iPhone Or iPad
- First, Open Google Chrome in your iPhone or iPad
- Touch the icon which looks like a red, green and yellow wheel with a blue dot in the middle to open Chrome in your mobile. You'll find it on your home screen.
- Click on the icon with three horizontal dots in the topmost right corner. It displays a drop-down menu.
- Then select Settings at the bottom of the drop-down menu which appears after you select the icon with three horizontal dots.
- Select your account at the top of the Settings menu, next to your profile.
- Press Sign out of Chrome. This is at the bottom of the account menu. This shows a pop-up warning.
- Select sign out option. This is at the bottom right of the pop-up alert. This prompts you out of Chrome and disables syncing.
- To reconnect, tap the icon with three points in the top right and tap Settings. Click on Continue as [login name] and click Continue.
- If you do not have your username displayed, press Not [your email address] under the username indicated.
- Select another account and click Continue or select Add account and log in with the e-mail address and password associated with another e-mail address. Next, tap Ok, Got it! on the bottom right corner.
I hope this article on how to sign out Gmail in chrome in mobile helps you and you can now easily sign out Gmail in chrome browser.