How To Share A Pinterest Board
Last Updated : Apr 15, 2022
IN - Pinterest
In this article we will show you how to share a Pinterest board, Pinterest provides various benefits such as sharing the images with friends on other social network platforms. organizing the pins according to different topics of your interest.
Searching for the visual content based on your topic of interest such as beauty, fashion, clothing, entertainment, Lifestyle, and others.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to share a Pinterest board this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Share A Pinterest Board :-
- Open Pinterest on your PC.
- You can also login on the official website of Pinterest.
- Enter your email address along with a password to proceed further.
- In case you do not have a Pinterest account you can easily create one using the Facebook ID or Google.
- After successfully login to your account click on the profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Pinterest page.
- On the next screen you will see your profile along with the created and saved pins.
- Tap the saved board Placed at the bottom of your profile info
- Now you need to select the specific board that you want to share with your friends. You can only share one board at a specific time.
- After selecting the specific board tap the three dots placed on the right side of the title.
- A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options named edit board, share, merge, archive, create pin code, it also includes view options such as default and compact along with the board options.
- From the drop-down menu you need to click the option share in order to share this specific Pinterest board.
- Now a pop-up box will appear on a screen which will show you the different platforms to which you can share the board. You can share the specific Pinterest board with the help of Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, email, copying the link.
- In case you want to share the specific Pinterest board to a user who is active on Pinterest you can also share the board as a private message by clicking the send option placed next to the name.
I hope this article on how to share a Pinterest board helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can share on the Pinterest board and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.