How To Set Out Of Office In Outlook App iPhone
Last Updated : Feb 24, 2022
IN - Microsoft Outlook
In this article we will show you how to set out of office in outlook app iPhone, Outlook is a handy application that helps to show all the mailboxes together there is a certain situation where you need to keep your Outlook active but you want to set up an Out of office message.
In this article, we will explain how you can Set out office messages in the Outlook look application.
Office message is a very important tool for the user who receives or sends a lot of emails as it helps the user to keep the contacts informed if they cannot reply.
It activates once the user receives an email but they are not available to reply to it. In such cases, an automatic reply can be a lifesaver.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to set out of office in Outlook application iPhone, this Is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Set Out Of Office In Outlook App iPhone :-
- On your, iPhone launch the Outlook application.
- Click the menu button placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- To open the setting menu, click the gear icon placed at the bottom left corner of the side panel. The gear icon represents the setting menu.
- On the next screen, you will see all the mail accounts that are saved in your Outlook application on your iPhone.
- Now you need to select the account where you want to set an out-of-office message. This applies to a specific type of account like Microsoft Exchange, office 365, and Outlook.
- After selecting the account where you want to set out of office message, click automatic replies to set out of office in Outlook app on your iPhone.
- On the new page, you need to click the slider towards the right side to turn on the automatic replies.
- Just below the toggle switch, you need to enter the reply in the column- reply to everyone. The message that you type in the field will appear as a set of out-of-office messages.
- Click the tick mark placed at the top right corner of the page to save and activate your message.
- You can also turn it off by returning here and disabling the automatic reply option.
I hope this article on how to set out of office in outlook app iPhone helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps Mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.