How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Showing Your Number
Last Updated : Jan 18, 2021
IN - Whatsapp
In this article we will show you how to send WhatsApp message without showing your number, mobile numbers are also used in many applications in which we have to provide our mobile number for security purposes.
Major companies like Google, Facebook in their mobile applications asks for mobile numbers to make the security more high.
Some application only asks for the mobile number to get started like the big giant ‘WhatsApp’. WhatsApp is a texting application which is famous worldwide and everybody loves it.
This application asks for your mobile number to get started, what it does is when you enter the mobile number WhatsApp sends an OTP and you have to enter the OTP to verify that you have access to that mobile number. In this way your WhatsApp gets started.
In this article we will tell how you can send WhatsApp message to someone without showing your mobile number. If you want to prank one of your friends then it is the best method to do it. If you want to do it for educational purposes you can do it too.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send WhatsApp Message Without Showing Your Number :-
- First, we have to download a cloning application.
For that purpose we have to download an application called ‘Parallel App’ for assist logo of application is mentioned in the picture attached below.
- After installing, open the application and grant all the permissions.
Now clone the WhatsApp application by taping at it.
- Now, we need an application for number.
You have to download primo application, this application is no longer available on google play store so we have to download the APK file of this application.
For assist logo of the application is mentioned in the picture attached below.
- After installing the application, open the application and grant all the permissions.
Now register, to use the application.
- After registration, tap at the hamburger button on the top-left side.
- There you will find your number.
- Copy the number and head over to the cloning application.
There open WhatsApp, enter the number for registration.
- You will not receive SMS so tap on the call option in WhatsApp.
You will receive a call over primo application where you will receive the OTP for registration.
- After verifying the OTP, you are done.
- Now you can use that cloned application to text people and they will not see your own number.
After following these steps one can text anybody and they will not see their mobile number. I hope this article on how to send WhatsApp message without showing your number helps you.