How To Send Private Message On Instagram
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to send private message on Instagram, Instagram is one of the popular social media platforms that help you to share video, reels, Instagram live and post along with sending private messages to any specific user or a group.
Instagram platform enables you to directly message someone. A user can send or receive the messages from non-followers as well as followers.
Instagram enables you to communicate publicly as well as privately with your followers, friends or any other Instagram user.
For personal communication Instagram has the feature of direct messaging which enables you to communicate and chat one on one. As direct messaging is a personal form of communication so any other user on Instagram cannot see your messages.
This social media platform not only allows you to send messages or receive messages from anyone but also you can send the same text to multiple users at once.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send Private Message On Instagram :-
You can also Send a private message on Instagram through the home screen of the application or by visiting the profile page of the person to whom you want to send a message.
- Open the Instagram application on your mobile phone. In case you do not have this application simply download it from the Play Store App Store and login into your account.
At the homepage of Instagram you can see the option of a paper airplane icon. Click this option and it will simply direct you to the DM page. The paper airplane icon represents the option of messages in Instagram. it is placed at the top right corner of your screen.
- All the lists of chats will appear on your screen that you have recently done. At the top of this you will see the option of search.
- In the search bar you can type the name of the person and click the username and it will simply direct you to the chat box.
Click the new message icon which is represented by the pencil and paper placed at the top right corner of your screen.
- Besides the word to- you can write the name of the username to whom you want to send a message. You can select various usernames in order to send the same personal message at once.
After selecting the username click on the option of chat placed at the top right corner of your screen.
- All the messages that you have sent and received from that user will appear on your screen.
- Write the message in the message box.
Here, you can also send or receive any form of media like video, images, gifs, emojis.
- You can also send or receive a voice message by clicking on the mic option placed at the bottom of your screen in the text box.
I hope this article on how to send private message on Instagram helps you, in this article we have highlighted a step-by-step guide on how to send a private message to Instagram through the app screen. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.